Feng Shui is the art of placement and the study of energy. Feng Shui seeks to create balance and harmony in your living and working environment.
Feng Shui, literally translated as “wind and water,” is an ancient system of environmental placement. Practiced in China for thousands of years, Feng Shui is now widely used in the western world to create balance and harmony in homes and businesses.
Feng Shui can be useful to:
- Improve your wealth/retain money
- Improve health and prevent accidents
- Improve the quality of sleep
- Decorate and decide on furniture placement
- Choose the best colors for a room
- Help with love interests and create more harmonious family/work relations
- Select a new home or business location
- Help you analyze a business space; help bring in people/customers/money and retain wealth
- Help you sell your home
- Increase creativity
- Release clutter